We Legal Intelligence are organising two days workshop on:
📍TOPIC : Journey from Criminal Investigation to Trial
SPEAKER : Adv.Sanjay Vashishtha(Advocate Supreme Court of India, Visiting Faulty। STC,Police Training,Delhi Police & LLOYD Law College,Special Counsel and Presenting Officer, National Law University Delhi Professional Member, Indian Police Institute। R.A.University of Oxford.
📍📍 TOPICS WHICH SHOULD BE DISCUSSED: 1st Day
1 Introduction: A brife outline of the topic, whats steps are taken after the crime happens.
2 Identification of offence
3 Lodging of FIR
5 Investigation procedure
6 Phases of Evidence
8 Final report
1 Charge Sheet
2 Fairness of investigation
3 Observer of Defense
4 Witness Testimony/protection of witness
5 Proclaimtions of Accused
7 Appeal Procedure
📌HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WORKSHOP:
• Notes and ppt of the session will be provided.
• E-Certificate signed by the speaker.
• Interactive, practical session.
• Recording of the session will be provided.
• Free publication opportunities.
• Free internship opportunities.
• Questions and answers round.
⭕DETAILS REGARDING THE SESSION:
• Date – 12th and 13th October, 2020
• Time – 5pm to 6:30Pm
• Platform – Zoom
MODE OF PAYMENT:
• Gpay/paytm/phonepe – 8240721191 (AMIR HASSAN)
• Charges – 135/-
For more Information:
Contact- Priya Gupta (6291295965 / 9748789987)